UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
Australia and Canada Visa Application, USA Visa Lottery – August 2018
Work Type: Fixed Term Staff
Canada Online Visa Application Now For Africans(Start Application)
- Analyze VCM network data and generate maps on missed children due to non-compliance and resistance, as well as to other factors in the high risk and other states, in particular from:
- In and end process indicators;
- Vaccinators Non-compliance/Redo forms and Tally sheets;
- Social mobilization consultantsâ€™/zonal reports;
- Social profiling of polio cases and non-polio cases to inform appropriate communication approaches at the implementation level
- Social maps from each state/ward;
- Routine EPI data (e.g. OPV coverage); and
Other reports available
START NOW: LOAN FOR STUDYING IN US, JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Under the direction of the polio communication data specialist, support the development of presentations and analysis of data sets for the Communication component of the ERC and Independent Monitoring Board reviews.
- Support the development of a standard reporting presentation of the communication and social data analysis. This should include providing updated trend analysis and dashboard reporting of the communication indicators after every polio campaign.
- Enhance data collection and analysis for sentinel sites in communities identified in high risk areas where communication activities can be more closely monitored and then from which data can be gathered over the course of several IPDs. The data will be analyzed and correlated with communication interventions to demonstrate trends in immunization that can be linked to the social activities.
- Undertake at least 2 special investigations using the standard profile to inform communication strategies.
- Carry out in-depth analysis of presentation and use of data in State general and social mobilization consultants reports and recommend amendments/changes for improved flow and utilization of social mobilization data by the State Consultants (Social Mobilization Committees)
Provide hands-on training on data management and use to State Social Mobilization Committee (SMC).
JOB OPPORTUNITIES: Canada Worker Visa Information; Apply And Start Now
- Within the delegated authority and under the given organizational set-up, the incumbent may be assigned the primary, shared, or contributory accountabilities for all or part of the following areas of duties and key results.
- Interact with the Emergency Operation Centre Situation Analysis and communication working groups, WHO Data Officers, STOP Teams, SIA Teams and Social Mobilization consultants/personnel posted to all key endemic States for in-depth collection and analysis of polio and routine data.
- Link social mobilization and EPI data with the presence of WPV.
- Give technical support before and during the introduction of Harvard Polling methology and take advantage of the findings of this study to refine the social data analysis.
Participates in and contributes to the budget and programme review and planning. Together with the polio communication data specialist, contributes to programme work plans, allocation of resources, and monitors progress and compliance.